PROSTAFF – Swiss IT und Data Science Recruitment & HR-Services
PROSTAFF vermittelt und besetzt Informatik- und Data Science Projekte in der Schweiz mit Freiberuflern, Freelancern, Contractors und temporären Mitarbeitern.
PROSTAFF recruits for IT and data science projects in Switzerland, staffing them sustainably and competently with self-employed professionals, freelancers, contractors and temporary workers.
Aktuelle IT und Data Science Contracting Jobs
Freitag, 25. August 2017
.NET Application Developer Bank (#1808) Zurich, Switzerland
For our client we are looking for an Application Specialist for a international CRM solution which is deployed in thirteen countries all over the world.
The Application is a in House developed .NET-application with a MS SQL database and several interfaces to other applications.
Service monitoring, availability control, 3rd level application support(Service Request-, Incident- and Problem-Management)
- Service management (SLA/OLA control)
- Service planning (lifecycle, service enhancements and continuous improvements)
- Stakeholder management and service coordination with affected partners from Business Product Management, Business Operations and IT
- Maintenance support in terms of lifecycle changes, application documentation, regular controls, statistics, etc.
- Analysis of Change Requests, responsible for nonfunctional and technical requirements, release bundling
- Subject matter expert of technical end-to-end processes, logical and physical architecture, technical components
- Active technical accompaniment of the CRM developers during a project
- Provision of the approval for CRM releases
- Document Owner of the application documentation (e.g. Security Concept, Infrastructure Design, Solution Design and Operating Manual)
- Handover of recurring support tasks to 2nd and 1st Level Support
- Support of test preparation and execution, release support
- Coordination of all interface-applications with an end-to-end service responsibility
- Perform Operational Readiness Test
You bring the following skills and experience:
- Development experience within financial industry (solid knowledge of underlying banking processes e.g. compliance- and sales process)
- Market knowledge of CRM solutions highly preferred
- Certificates Microsoft ASP.NET Developer, Microsoft Enterprise Application Developer or appropriate MCTS certifications preferred
- Good skills within application management
- Profound skills within software development and architecture
- Highly structured, able to address options and underlying evaluation
- Strong coordination and presentation capabilities
- English is a must plus German Skills an advantage
Interessiert? Frau Chantal Meyer freut sich auf die Zustellung Ihrer Bewerbungsunterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com.