PROSTAFF – Swiss IT und Data Science Recruitment & HR-Services
PROSTAFF vermittelt und besetzt Informatik- und Data Science Projekte in der Schweiz mit Freiberuflern, Freelancern, Contractors und temporären Mitarbeitern.
PROSTAFF recruits for IT and data science projects in Switzerland, staffing them sustainably and competently with self-employed professionals, freelancers, contractors and temporary workers.
Aktuelle IT und Data Science Contracting Jobs
Montag, 24. April 2017
Data Management & Reporting Specialist (#1759) | Zürich, Schweiz
For our client we are looking for for a Data Management & Reporting Specialist to investigate, assess, and estimate:
- to investigate the current reporting systems and applications,
- to create essential documentation or update existing documentation
- assess the dependencies and impacts that will affect the migration project. This includes both application dependencies (e.g. what reports are dependent on which applications? Which are business critical?) but also any technical dependencies (e.g. are there jobs or applications that have special technical requirements such as LAN or ultra-low-latency connection to applications or data sources)
- estimate the effort required to migrate the reports and applications
you have the following skills and experience:
- Must have working knowledge of Pentaho / Jedox and other applications as needed
- Must be able to understand the reports and applications, and to quickly and efficiently create a minimal documentation that will be essential for the assessment
- Must be able to assess the current environment in order to identify bottlenecks, migration dependencies
- Must be able to estimate the effort required in the migration of these reports / applications
- Must be able to work independently and have good skills in coordination, time planning. In this role there will not be an overall project manager that directs the day-to-day activities
Projektdauer: 3-6 month
Interessiert? Frau Chantal Meyer freut sich auf die Zustellung Ihrer Bewerbungsunterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org.
T +41 44 810 90 90