- Take ownership for IT security incidents, mostly related to email, to contact the affected user(s), carry out an investigation, and take the appropriate steps (such as blacklisting, email deletion, account resetting, or other)
- Ad hoc IT Security duties based on immediate needs, but this may involve security awareness training, deputizing for IT Security Manager during planned holidays (may involve on call during evenings and weekends), liaison with operations department for security related issues.
- Knowledgeable about IT Security at a “doing” level i.e. responding to security incidents; deep knowledge of IT security at a governance/process level (e.g. for creating security policies, etc.) is not required
- Approx 3-5 years IT Security experience, including experience in a second-level or last-level support role
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose user issues and work independently
- Experience in working in a worldwide organization following ITIL practices for incidents (e.g. user help desk creating the ticket, capturing the key information, then assigning the ticket to the IT Security team for resolution)
- Comfortable to speak English as the corporate language, and to use English to speak and interact with employees worldwide
Pensum: 80% - 100%
Projektdauer: 3MM with Option to extension
Interessiert? Frau Barbara Herrmann freut sich auf die Zustellung Ihrer Bewerbungsunterlagen. Jetzt bewerben!
PROSTAFF Schweiz GmbH - Europa-Strasse 17 - CH-8152 Glattbrugg
+41 44 810 90 90 - www.prostaff.ch